Privacy-sensitive data, i.e., personal data is processed via the Toogethr Events App. Toogethr deems a careful handling of personal data of the greatest importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and protected.
We adhere to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming
Persoonsgegevens or Wbp). This includes:
- Specifying for what purposes personal data is processed.
- Limiting the collection of personal data to personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- Requesting explicit consent to process personal data in cases that require your consent;
- Taking appropriate measures to protect personal data and demanding that from parties who process personal data authorized by us as well;
- Respecting the right to provide personal data for inspection, correct or remove personal data upon request.
Toogether is accountable for data processing within the meaning of the Wbp.
This processing has been notified to the Personal Data Authority / Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens
(previously the Dutch Data Protection Authority / Cbp listed under 1495711). In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. Cognizance of this privacy statement is advisable.
This approach and the extraction of email-addresses has been assessed by Advocatenkantoor CMS Derks Star Busmann N.V. in Utrecht in January 2017 and can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org